![]() |
|||
|
Beatmatchers nigellooi alfredlow alexgan rajen gregwong aliaa bernardong phebekok isabelyap isaacyap johngoh weeliem terryberry liann marko cheryl joeboy pauly laurachang TX chu-yaw chu-ern wangieian joellelow ianchong sheenB kimSiah Val creezchan eesueann yuenwei melissa sripetalingrawksCG sivinkit TTDI tigers Backspinners adelinegong azrifickry carynkhoo eugenia fakdupwoman gracechew genevieve gohyiwei iqbal jasveen jodygoh justin kahyee KenJay kenlin kenrhee linda rajinder richard san-san shiching sheena siewlian TJ vasan weishung xiaozhai YeePei YK zen DrTimSong DrKhoo Pitchbenders herreverie thisbodybroken charlottedreams pensionstate damndirtyapes whencehecame buddhistson globalunderground saw.recordings satoshitomiie PVD cafedelmar royksopp 3rdday caedmonscall heartbeatband thedarkness awakeningsSG sonicedge wakemeupmusic worlddj drumnbassarena ministryofsound gatecrasher cream pacha Fuzzymuzzies vestax gibson epiphone boss line6 electroharmonix Blah, Blah and Blah Blah Ravings
Records
|
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 V day Yesterday, the torture of having to undergo 8 long OSCE stations was just completed. I'm still in awe that i'm still in one part after all the thrashing I went thru during those 2 hours of horrendous torture. Honestly, to God be the glory for allowing me to be still 'alive and breathing'. All i just wanted was some rest and yet all an idiotic useless insect wanted to do was to suck life out of my veins. That meant war for sure. Smacking a mosquito can be quite hard especially in a pitch dark room while trying to get some sleep after an extremely long day. As a result of that, I woke up looking like a panda bear which just got out of the bamboo forest only to get dressed up to go find out if my student id number was in the borderline VIVA list. Feeling rather groggy, I dragged myself along with my housemates to go find about the 'good' news. So it's the V day. First of all, it's the VIVA day. It's either you get into the much desired distinction VIVA list or the borderline VIVA list which no one wants to be associated with for sure. The stress of having to wait and wait and wait till the results come out really drain you of energy. I guess it wasn't too long before the list came out. Praise God once again. No one failed and there were 4 distinction VIVA candidates. Great news to start of a day for sure. Without God, there would be no way we would all have passed. Glory to Him once again. So what's with V again? Well... it's Valentine's day. A day when people celebrate their love for their 'other half' or loved ones. As of now, i guess this day doesn't really bear much significance to me. I used to be one who wouldn't care less about something like this. Strangely, i realised, there's definitely an empty feeling today while i just sat down with my cup of tea at lunch today. As i sipped the tea thru my straw, I just observed couples walking past. I just started to wonder when God will send me the right person. I guess as humans, we were made to have partners, partners that can share thoughts with you or more importantly be there when you need someone to relate to. Although we have something called Valentine's day, I seriously don't think you need just one day in a year to express your gratitude or feelings towards your love ones but rather, it should whenever it's possible. Oh well, i guess that emo mood comes in especially when these kinda times prop up. Still hoping.... Else than all that crap, it's really a joy to know that sem 7 is finally done and dusted with. I've got to thank God that I can now think about celebrating Chinese New Year with my family. Of course there's always lotsa bling bling to be collected out there. That's obviously the main reason why we look forward to CNY innit? Else than that... can't wait for Friday when the final results will be out. Till that moment arrives.... adios Comments : Post a Comment |
||
| Another fine piece of crap by Stylussimo | |||