stylussimo's blogster


Beatmatchers

theoldden
nigellooi
alfredlow
alexgan
rajen
gregwong
aliaa
bernardong
phebekok
isabelyap
isaacyap
johngoh
weeliem
terryberry
liann
marko
cheryl
joeboy
pauly
laurachang
TX
chu-yaw
chu-ern
wangieian
joellelow
ianchong
sheenB
kimSiah
Val
creezchan
eesueann
yuenwei
melissa
sripetalingrawksCG
sivinkit
TTDI tigers

Backspinners

M203
adelinegong
azrifickry
carynkhoo
eugenia
fakdupwoman
gracechew
genevieve
gohyiwei
iqbal
jasveen
jodygoh
justin
kahyee
KenJay
kenlin
kenrhee
linda
rajinder
richard
san-san
shiching
sheena
siewlian
TJ
vasan
weishung
xiaozhai
YeePei
YK
zen
DrTimSong
DrKhoo

Pitchbenders

baybeats
herreverie
thisbodybroken
charlottedreams
pensionstate
damndirtyapes
whencehecame
buddhistson
globalunderground
saw.recordings
satoshitomiie
PVD
cafedelmar
royksopp
3rdday
caedmonscall
heartbeatband
thedarkness
awakeningsSG
sonicedge
wakemeupmusic
worlddj
drumnbassarena
ministryofsound
gatecrasher
cream
pacha

Fuzzymuzzies

numark
vestax
gibson
epiphone
boss
line6
electroharmonix

Blah, Blah and Blah Blah

Ravings

Records

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Fractured

Yup, i'm back. I believe it's been almost a month plus since i last posted something on my dusty old blog. It's been a really hectic time of late and strangely this past month has seemed to be longer than any of the previous ones i've had. I guess i have the Lord to thank for the strength that He has given to me so far.

After 5 solid weeks of Orthopaedics, all i can say is that it's been a blast. Orthopaedics is more than just fractured bones and torn ligaments. It involves so much more. Frankly speaking, it does involve a little bit of carpentry knowledge as well due to the nature of the surgical tools used to treat the fractures and ruptured ligaments. Loadsa screws and nails with fixations everywhere. Assessing spinal cases was something i didn't really look into before this. Now that i've got the knack of looking into trauma cases, it just makes orthopaedics even more mind stimulating. Indirectly speaking, this is the first posting that i've really enjoyed being in since the day i stepped into Clinical school. I just hope i would get a chance to further my studies and training in this field someday. Though it's quite a farshot at the moment as it would be extreme competition just to secure a position to specialise in this field, i'll always hope and pray that God will make a way for me.

On another note, it's also been a long time since i last had time to sit back and put things into perspective. With things coming in thick and thin, i've not actually taken time to think things over. There's no doubt that it's been a really tough time for me of late. Sometimes the pressure just seems so great that you just don't know what to do. I don't know what made me do it but I just broke down and asked myself one question today... All is asked is WHY? I trully am still trying to understand WHY things are going the way they are. Is it because of something i've done wrong? I really don't know and i'm really at a lost. I'm perplexed to the point that i know only God knows how lost i am. I just want to start from anew if i could ever do that. I just wish.....

Collin at 12:15 AM

(0) Comments | Post a comment

Comments :
Post a Comment
Another fine piece of crap by Stylussimo