ZargussianAights, it's my second week stuck in the paed wards. So far it's been pretty fun. But honestly, i'm still finding my footing in paeds. Till now, i really can't understand a thing about paeds. In some ways, i think kids come from some strange planet called Zargus somewhere in the far and wide galaxy. To add to the misery of my brain goin on a soul searching journey to understand the way kids think, i got infected by one of them lads. I've only got myself to blame. After all, the lad was a really cute guy. There was no way i could resist playing with the lad. Only problem is, he's got some mega viral infection with high fever. Unfortunately, i caught fever as well. Damn. So i'm kinda stuck trying to nurse myself back to health.
I just hope i can drag myself back into the wards tomorrow. Sighs.
Well, guess it's back to work again. Looking forward to Friday. Need a break for sure and some time to at least celebrate the day I myself arrived on planet earth from Zargus. Adios!