CavemanPost call, post call.... where am I? I'm in somewhere in Zoinkerland where people hallucinate after placing two toothpicks to prevent ptosis after 36 hours of non-stop hard core paediatric action. That's the exact state i'm in now. If there was an image of myself, i'd probably look like this:

It's not all that bad here in BP. Other than the on calls, portfolios, CFCS, a freagin musang who bothers me everynight and the drunken man at the back lane, BP actually rocks. I'm surprised myself. Maybe that's why they called it 'chisel rock'. No idea actually. I know people ask me about the lasses in BP but all I can say is.... i'm in LOVE with the FOOD!!! BP food is 1 billion times better than Seremban food.
One lesson i've learned is.... when the stomach speaks, everyone listens (yes, even if your mandarin or hokkien sucks). Here, even with broken mandarin, u can still order some heavenly food. The damage done so far:
1. Nasi Briyani (opposite Putra Hospital)
2. Nasi Briyani Gam a.k.a POWER
3. Otak-Otak @ Glutton square
4. Otak-Otak @ Yong Sheng
5. Fried Oyster @ Glutton square
6. Seafood Garden @ Minyak Beku
7. KOFU Coffee House
8. KIAFU Tai Chow
9. Kiamsiap Chap Fan
10. Swee Bee Chicken Rice
As for things to do here... not too sure actually. It's basically work, eat, work, eat and work. That's probably why all the seniors came back to Seremban looking like gumballs after 6 months here. Not sure if i'll turn out like one. The current prognosis is looking bright.
Well, gonna catch some snooze now. Probably check out the forest and the beach tomorrow should there be time. Adios!