Simply WickedYeah yeah... i know i always look freagin serious. Even the kids in the paeds ward and other hospital staff think so. Actually i still wonder why i always look so serious when i'm probably the least serious of the lads. If people say that i don't smile, i'll have to agree with that. I think the last time i ever had a 'smile' was when the dinosaurs roamed the earth. That itself explains that its rare.
As of yesterday, i've learned to smile a bit. Why?... thanks to God, i'm finally done with fourth year and now entering into final year in med school. I guess the day has finally come when i can greet the patient and say... Good morning, I'm Collin, final year medical student. That simply rocks. I guess the journey here wasn't all that plain sailing but it has been one that has been worth it thanks to God's help. There's a long hard year ahead but at least, I can smile.
As of today, I smiled for quite a while. I hope the smile while last. Meanwhile, I can only hope and keep my hands closed in prayer. May God lead me on. :)