VamosWhy are some things never banished from our minds?
Why are they still there despite every attempt to try and forget them?
Why do they come back to haunt you?
Why are they still as strong as the day they came into existence?
Why did the that moment have to take place?
Why would I have said something like that?
Why did I act in such a way?
Why can't I get over it?
Why would someone bring these memories back to life?
Why can't things move on?
Why can't there be a solution?
Why can't there be an explanation?
Why can't I see a smile?
Why did i not think before I uttered those words?
Why can't people stop asking me the same question?
Why does solace desert me when I need it?
Why am I asking myself these questions?
Why haven't I found the answers?
Why am I still lost and broken?
I have no idea WHY. I wish these questions were banished forever. For now, I know they never will.