ForgrantedI was reading some stuff about how we should learn to count our blessings. I guess what that article stated really made sense. I've proabably been so blur that i never knew how complacent i've been that i've actually lost everything that i once use to have. That really led me to ponder on about taking things forgranted.
It's been a few months since something really significant happened in my life. Ever since then, i've learned a lot and reflected on how things have changed. Suddenly emptiness just sinks in. Sometimes you are so blessed with all that is around you that really don't know what you have until it is lost. I miss all the great moments and things i shared with close ones who are no longer here. It finally sinks in when I think back at how unappreciative i was when i had everything in my grasp. It was rather unwise to blame others on my losses when i was probably the only one to have caused damage to myself. To have all the success and money in the world will never permit me to get back what i've let slip through my hands. I can only wish I was more thankful for what i had and that someday i'll get back what i've lost.
As a human who believes there is a God, i ask Him why things happen at times. I guess He has His reasons. Lesson for the day, count your blessings and never take things forgranted. Appreciate those you love and all that you have before it's gone.
In reflection @ Seremban.... where life has just been undescribable