Fill Me InI can't really recall what i was doing at that particular moment 18 years ago. I was probably sitting at the corridor of a hospital wondering why i had to wake up so early for no apparent reason. Back then, i was a rather lost lad at the age of 5. The only thing on my mind was SLEEP. I think it was quite apparent that after waiting for a few hours, it was pretty much worth the wait. I finally met my much anticipated brother for the first time in my life, none other than the future pharmacist a.k.a Nigel Looi. :P
Yeah, it's been a crazy journey so far with this crazy feller. Lotsa fights, crunching tackles, mamak and jamming sessions. Won't forget what kinda crazy stuff he could do with my turntables. Awesome as usual. If he ain't my bro, he would probably have been my best friend. Great memories
Just taking this oppurtunity to wish him a very Happy and Blessed 18th Birthday and May God bless Him loads!
Cheers Bro, Rock on for Christ!