What if...Exactly 4 years ago, i was supposed to leave on a jet plane to a place filled with furry marsupials and mad people a.k.a Australia. Somehow that plan didn't materialise and I'M STILL STUCK IN HERE!!! ARGHH!!! Then of course i did hope to go a Partner Medical School but decided not to later. If i would have gone to any Partner Medical School it would definitely have been the Uni Adelaide, of course Dundee would have been cool. So why choose Adelaide?? I've got a rather crazy but decent reason to go there to study. The picture pretty much explains it all... Asian Connect, I'd like to get connected dude...(Looks wicked sick :P)

These lads are Ben, david, Zie and Marko (From left to right). I wonder what would have happened if i actually did go to Aussie. I'd probably end up half-quacko like them lads. Currently i'm quarter-quacko so... probably wouldn't have made much of a difference.
Btw, great pic Marko. Miss u big time boss. Cheers!