Ibiza...Woo hoo!! Le magnifique!! At least I can finally say that everything's done on my chores list and I have a 3 day break before the new semester begins. Something I think I really deserve considering my hols have been totally wrecked. It's been depressing enough to put up depressing posts of late. I think i've dozed off a few times while trying to write depressing posts. :P
Not really sure what i can do in 3 days. I guess meeting up with the old lads would be great afterall, most of them are back from 'Little' Britain and speak the Queens England. On the other hand, FUTSAL !! That would totally rock. If i'm crazy enough, maybe I should just stay back home and be a good lad, take out my lecture notes and revise for the horrendous Sem 5 exam. I wonder...
As usual. The 'WASTE YOUR TIME AWAY' segment features:
'THE PROFANISAURUS'Didn't even know such a thing existed. :P
Aights... gonna enjoy what's left. Adios !