Square oneA list of questions my ex-boss used to ask me...
1. Is being efficient important?
2. What is professionalism?
3. Is there such a thing called a deadline?
4. Is there something called being gracious?
5. Should you continue being a nice lad and get trampled on by those around you?
6. Are you significant?
7. Do you even exist?
8. Do you have enough patience?
9. Will you go the extra mile the next time?
10. How long more will it take before you really get turned off?
Well, these are just some hard hitting questions that reach my meninges everyday while I was working back in the bank. Pretty much questions that are born out of my ex-boss's frustration when things don't go according to plan. Now these questions return to haunt me. I guess I'll know most of the answers pretty soon just as I have got some sorted out today.
Adios.