![]() |
|||
|
Beatmatchers nigellooi alfredlow alexgan rajen gregwong aliaa bernardong phebekok isabelyap isaacyap johngoh weeliem terryberry liann marko cheryl joeboy pauly laurachang TX chu-yaw chu-ern wangieian joellelow ianchong sheenB kimSiah Val creezchan eesueann yuenwei melissa sripetalingrawksCG sivinkit TTDI tigers Backspinners adelinegong azrifickry carynkhoo eugenia fakdupwoman gracechew genevieve gohyiwei iqbal jasveen jodygoh justin kahyee KenJay kenlin kenrhee linda rajinder richard san-san shiching sheena siewlian TJ vasan weishung xiaozhai YeePei YK zen DrTimSong DrKhoo Pitchbenders herreverie thisbodybroken charlottedreams pensionstate damndirtyapes whencehecame buddhistson globalunderground saw.recordings satoshitomiie PVD cafedelmar royksopp 3rdday caedmonscall heartbeatband thedarkness awakeningsSG sonicedge wakemeupmusic worlddj drumnbassarena ministryofsound gatecrasher cream pacha Fuzzymuzzies vestax gibson epiphone boss line6 electroharmonix Blah, Blah and Blah Blah Ravings
Records
|
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 southern.sunset It's almost the end of the O&G posting. That's how long this blog has been dormant, thanks to the hectic schedule of the posting. Life can only get more hectic as the transition into the Surgical & Orthopaedic posting begins. I'm not complaining though, since it's Orthopaedics. Singapore was great, albeit it being only a day trip. The fellowship with the lads was incredible. Gonna miss this went we go our seperate ways after we graduate. Jeremy's always the livewire, Shiva's always the firestarter, Jenson just does the opposite of the 2 and I just sit and drive. Hopefully we'll get to meet up for these kinda trips should there be an avenue to do so in the future. The wedding we attended rocked. It was a cosy and had a really wonderful ambience. Gotta congratulate the couple and wish them well again. Else than the wedding, snapping pics of Singapore's wicked night skyline just totally rocked. I've always wondered why snapping pics in KL at night never compares to that of Singapore's night skyline. O&G hasn't been too bad. For once i've actually enjoyed a posting i'd always associated with some sorta medical plumber activity. Despite the horrible smell of liquor, those little lads and lasses which arrive out of the birth passage almost trigger tears from your eyes. It just makes you marvel at the wonder of God's creation. Brilliant, simply brilliant. I guess I know understand why my tutor has been pushing me to appreciate O&G in a different way. A big word of thanks to the man himself Dato' S for inspiring me. Serious crap. Contemplating on how close the day when what i hope would be my final examination kinda awes me at times. I just hope it ends soon for some reason. Despite that, there are days when i question if i'm really competent enough to be unleashed into the hospital to care for patients. Something I hope i'm gonna be capable of doing with God's constant guidance. Sighs. Just loadsa things to consider. Kinda minda boggling at times. Life questions have been bugging me lately some iritating reason. What happens when you are stuck between decisions that would affect your future? Should patience take precedence? Should giving up ever be a consideration? Loadsa 'shoulds'.... At the end of the day, cracking my head with an orthopaedic hammer would be the worse choice for sure. What I can safely conclude is, I know I do not have control over my future, only God knows for sure. As Proverbs 16:9 puts it, 'In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps'. Whatever it is, Lord let Your will be done, even if it means sacrifice. Seeking the Lord for divine guidance till i find renaissance.... Comments : Post a Comment |
||
| Another fine piece of crap by Stylussimo | |||