![]() |
|||
|
Beatmatchers nigellooi alfredlow alexgan rajen gregwong aliaa bernardong phebekok isabelyap isaacyap johngoh weeliem terryberry liann marko cheryl joeboy pauly laurachang TX chu-yaw chu-ern wangieian joellelow ianchong sheenB kimSiah Val creezchan eesueann yuenwei melissa sripetalingrawksCG sivinkit TTDI tigers Backspinners adelinegong azrifickry carynkhoo eugenia fakdupwoman gracechew genevieve gohyiwei iqbal jasveen jodygoh justin kahyee KenJay kenlin kenrhee linda rajinder richard san-san shiching sheena siewlian TJ vasan weishung xiaozhai YeePei YK zen DrTimSong DrKhoo Pitchbenders herreverie thisbodybroken charlottedreams pensionstate damndirtyapes whencehecame buddhistson globalunderground saw.recordings satoshitomiie PVD cafedelmar royksopp 3rdday caedmonscall heartbeatband thedarkness awakeningsSG sonicedge wakemeupmusic worlddj drumnbassarena ministryofsound gatecrasher cream pacha Fuzzymuzzies vestax gibson epiphone boss line6 electroharmonix Blah, Blah and Blah Blah Ravings
Records
|
Sunday, July 18, 2004 How? What? Who? When? Why?
Aights.. today's like any other Sunday... just that strangely i just had to think about something I would usually not even think of pondering about... I guess it's a natural talent that i have to always talk crap and think about pranks and crazy jack-ass stuff... but on the contrary today... I think my mind started to work in a proper way...i'm starting to be sane...yeah.. that's good.. So what's so major that i suddenly became sane??... Well.. after sitting down and giving some really deep thought... I began to ask myself.. What's my purpose to be on this planet called earth? Why would someone like me be given a second chance?... aights... i'm not trying to be emo.. but WHY??? and WHAT???... that's what really bugs me.. Well.. I guess the answer lies with God and His Word... I believe God has a plan and purpose for each and everyone's life.. Before we were even conceived, He already knew how our life would unveil.. Our life is like a classic piece of poetry written by God.. A script with no mistake.. I believe the very purpose we were given the breath of life was to give pleasure to God and to be His friend.. God delights in the fact that we are His marvellous creations and that gives Him pleasure.. God also wants us as friends.. I believe He's the best friend one could ever have... Thru the deep and darkest ours to the brightest days.. He's sees us thru every moment of our lives till He brings us home to be with Him.. To think of what He did on the cross for me even though i've messed up so much kinda brings me down to look up in awe at how wonderful and merciful a God I have.. more amazing is that He's my friend and was willing to give His life so that I may have a second chance.. Totally cool stuff... I guess God does not look at the outward but He looks at the inside of a person and the willingness of the person to let go and give his life to Him to make something beautiful out of it.. More amazing is the fact that salvation is free.. I did not have to work for this second chance.. All I had to do was to let Him come into my heart and life and accept Him as my Lord and wonderful Saviour..Totally awesome.. and the most crazy thing is.. No matter how screwed up I may be with the mad stuff i do... He still accepts me for who I am and still loves me for my 'nut-case' attitude... Yeah.. the craziest fact is that I am actually the friend of the God who created this freagin planet and all the marvellous stuff inside it.. yeah including you (yes the person who is reading this ) and maybe some aliens in some other planet if there are any...hmm.. That totally rawks my world dude.. How cool is that??.. I bet u wouldn't have thought of this... yeah... i may have just thought of some really deep stuff that most people wouldn't even have thought about.. but I guess u should ask yourself the question.... Why were u ever given life? What's your purpose in life? Is life worth living if it was just achieve success and become some superstar or some big-time doc in the medical world... yeah i guess it does have some benefits but once u've gained everything.. there'll definitely be a feeling of emptiness that no one, not even money can fill... that's when the picture of God and His evergreen mercies come into place.. a satisfaction unrivalled... yeah.. Euphoric stuff...JC rawks my world.. He the biggest boss of all bosses...Anyone can have the same rawkin' life.. the requirements : A simple prayer sayin u believe in Jesus and receiving Him as your friend and Saviour.. Walla !!.. a second chance and a purpose unfolds ... it's crazy that's it that easy.. yeah.. no need to go thru the initiation process like those 'hung heng gangsters' or 'italian mafias'... so easy man, no need to go cut the hand and bleed so that can join the brotherhood or the gang.. i dunno what else could be simpler than that man... yeah.. finally convinced myself why in this freagin world was I placed here and the reason for my 2nd chance...:P Yepts...really feel weird now.. feel like i sudah masuk Zaman Renaissance from Zaman Kegelapan (Not to be mistaken with the band - 'The Darkness' which seriously one of the greatest bands i've seen...hehehe)... darn man.. like writing some SPM style Karangan also..hehe.. anyways.. Deep thoughts.. yeah dude.. doesn't come too often..better appreciate it before i return to my wacko self..:P.. Aights lads..enuff philosophy for da day... hehe.. my mind's probably returning to it's wacko mode again... yeah.. will be back with my madness...hehehe... Peace to all my fellow chinaman and machas out there... Au Revoir ! Comments : Post a Comment |
||
| Another fine piece of crap by Stylussimo | |||