Sponge BobbedIn most government hospitals, lads and lasses below 16 years of age usually get admitted to the paed wards. However, sometimes there are exceptions. Weird ones that is... While going about with my rather early morning routine random clerking sessions, this weird lad around 15 years of age started smiling at me with almost no teeth other than his 2 front teeth. The only thing that lad reminded me of was sponge-bob square pants. I'm still not quite sure why the heck was he smiling at me for such a freagin long time. I was just hoping he wasn't gay. Despite my usually 'serious', no-emotion, no nonsense look (Do I look that all the time??... Seems it's scaring the patients :P)that i had during that time he was still smiling. That was something unusual as patients usually just try to hide their face whenever i greet them thanks to my 'seriousness'. Since he looked rather friendly and unfazed by my 'serious' look, i thought... ok, why not just go clerk this friendly lad. As usual, i introduced myself and asked the lad what his name was. The introduction process went well and his mum was really happy someone came and talked to him cos none of the students really dared or bothered to chat up the lad other than a few other guys from my group. I was about to find out why. As usual, I usually greet a patient with a smile and a firm handshake provided there no canula on the right hand. So.. i smiled back and offered the lad a handshake. So what happened?? I'm still not sure if the lad was 'french' or a freagin gay but he shook my hand and kissed it. His saliva was all over the dorsum of my hand. I was like... What the ****??? To add to the moment of madness, 2 of my classmates standing next to me when that happened. I think they're teeth nearly fell out like the lad's ones as they couldn't stop laughing. They were definitely like 2 gundus high on heroine after witnessing such a grotesque scene. Even the lad's mum was dumbstruck. As of now... i'm still washing my hands with soap, alcohol, thinner and whatever disinfectant i can find. In summary, no more handshakes with lads who smile with 2 teeth... YUCKS!!!!