Divine Intervention
These few days have been crazy.. I've probably been in a more sober and inquisitive mode than ever before.. It's strange for me to ask these questions but I think it's about time I started getting my act right.. I guess my priorities have gone really haphazardly wrong to the point that I was on the path to wreck myself.. When a person's mind starts to stray away from what's supposed to be the main focus.. that's when things start getting awry and the alarm sounds.. What in the world am i talking about?? .. MY EXAM RESULTS.. darn.. I'm still sitting here in despair and grief as to how disastrous my performance has been this time round.. I have to thank my boss up there for saving me on this occasion.. It's by His grace that I managed to pass somehow.. Despite knowing that exactly 103 fellers failed the exam.. the results do not please me at all though I passed.. It's well below my standards.. It's a lesson that I hope will sink deep.. making sure I don't repeat the same mistake again.. As a result of this.. i'll have to revert to the sedentary life style of a proper medical student and start working hard like those fellers who managed to get an A.. darn.. well.. i don't think there's any other way than that.. It'll be a really boring week ahead as I start meditating on my notes and getting those concepts right... and hopefully it pays off.. sheesh..
Aights.. studyin mode in cruise control is about to begin... Peace.. Au Revoir.